Gunco Forums banner

Did rifle-toting Obama protester help or hurt gun rights?

395 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  railbuggy 
#1 ·
The appearance of weapons near the president at a speech and a healthcare town hall has been cast as either a danger to the president and public debate or a sign of that gun ownership is gradually losing its stigma.

More...

#2 ·
I think we need more firearms visable on the streets of Amerika.When I was 14/15 I could walk a couple of miles to some woods where I could legaly shoot my shotgun or 22 rifle.I as never stoped by the police and many times they drove by.That was Northern Kentucky around 1967/1970,by 1970 I had my drivers license.The left are brain washing the masses into thinking only nuts have guns.Look at what BJ BillieClinton said about AR-15s.He said a normal person cannot pick up one of these evil black rifles without being possesed.:lolup:The prison I am living in called Cincinnati is vary anti gun.All gunsmiths had to move out about 20 years ago.DicksSportingGoods is the only store in the Cincy city limits that still sell rifle and shotgun,no pistols.
Do it for the children.:salute:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.