Thread: Did rifle-toting Obama protester help or hurt gun rights?

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Did rifle-toting Obama protester help or hurt gun rights?

The appearance of weapons near the president at a speech and a healthcare town hall has been cast as either a danger to the president and public debate or a sign of that gun ownership is gradually losing its stigma.

More...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I think we need more firearms visable on the streets of Amerika.When I was 14/15 I could walk a couple of miles to some woods where I could legaly shoot my shotgun or 22 rifle.I as never stoped by the police and many times they drove by.That was Northern Kentucky around 1967/1970,by 1970 I had my drivers license.The left are brain washing the masses into thinking only nuts have guns.Look at what BJ BillieClinton said about AR-15s.He said a normal person cannot pick up one of these evil black rifles without being possesed.The prison I am living in called Cincinnati is vary anti gun.All gunsmiths had to move out about 20 years ago.DicksSportingGoods is the only store in the Cincy city limits that still sell rifle and shotgun,no pistols.
    Do it for the children.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Did rifle-toting Obama protester help or hurt gun rights?-19221.jpg  

Did rifle-toting Obama protester help or hurt gun rights?-588350.jpg  

Did rifle-toting Obama protester help or hurt gun rights?-norinco1wp6.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images  
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.