Gunco Forums banner

California: Appeal heard in Tudesko case

334 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  sjohnson 
#1 ·
A case that has drawn national attention because of the involvement of the National Rifle Association had no mention of gunowner rights at a Tuesday morning expulsion hearing.Instead, the appeal of the expulsion of Willows High School junior Gary Tudesko, 17, turned more on the interpretation of the state education code and what discretion the school district had in the matter.

More...

#2 ·
But, but, it's for the children!

I still cannot understand the mindset of many "educators" who believe that criminals will abide by their gun-free/target-rich zones.

#3 ·
Hear his explaination. Even though the guns where off campus and not in the students possession, while the student was in class....Someone could have broken into his truck and used those guns to shoot the kids......What a idiot....

and since when do police "sniffer" dogs just randomly walk down the street sniffing vehicles? So if I have my gun in my truck and a "sniffer" dog comes by I'm in trouble????WTF

#4 ·
Yep, where does the "school radius" end? The last time I checked, breaking into a car and stealing private property is against the law. I've left my shotgun and hunting gear in my trunk many a time. His car was parked off-campus and on public property (a street).

As far as I'm concerned, from his reported "history" the boy was considered a troublemaker at his school so they set out to get him any way they could.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.