Thread: Connecticut: ‚High Capacity‚ Magazine Bill to be Considered Tomorrow, February 4!

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Connecticut: ‚High Capacity‚ Magazine Bill to be Considered Tomorrow, February 4!

Tomorrow at 11:00 a.m., in Room 2B of the Legislative Office Building, the Joint Committee on Judiciary will be discussing concepts for legislation and then making decisions on whether or not to move forward with bills.

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Connecticut is about the most anti gun state I have been in. I wish them luck.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Isn't CT the place with the weird MG laws? You can own a FA ONLY mg, but if it has a semi auto or burst function it's banned? Never did understand that one. Guy's doing mag dumps with a GreaseGun? No problem, he's fine. Guy's shooting his Mac 10 on semi auto? My God, he's gots to go ta Jail! What kind of Frackin' sense does that make?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Isn't CT the place with the weird MG laws? You can own a FA ONLY mg, but if it has a semi auto or burst function it's banned? Never did understand that one. Guy's doing mag dumps with a GreaseGun? No problem, he's fine. Guy's shooting his Mac 10 on semi auto? My God, he's gots to go ta Jail! What kind of Frackin' sense does that make?
    Weird laws indeed up there. Getting a gun permit you have too know the Pope.
    When I was younger. I used too see AKs and ARs at the range.
    About a year ago I was up there and asked in a gun shop if they had any AKs.
    My God I thought I asked if they had any nuclear bombs the way the guy looked at me.
    "We cant sell anything that looks like an assault weapon."
    When we were kids. We used too walk miles too a patch of woods with our shotguns too shoot.
    Now I guess if your kid goes too school with a gun shirt on, the parents are sent too the gulag.
    Well crime is down anyway. My sister lives in a nice neighborhood and her house has been robbed twice.
    Go too the inner cities up there at night and you better have a Kevlar vest on.
    CHAPTER 943 OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC PEACE AND SAFETY
    Breeze through this if you want a good laugh.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.