Thread: Women taking aim: More women buying guns

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Women taking aim: More women buying guns

"I was a victim of a crime. A rape crime," says a woman who wants to go by the name 38 Special K (not her real name). But a .38 Special is her weapon of choice. And she knows how to use it. 9NEWS NOW caught up with "38 Special" at Sharpshooters in Lorton."It's like putting on lipstick. It's just part of my make up.""38 Special" is a member of the Meet Up group Shooting Divas of DMV (District, Maryland and Virginia). "I was quite scared of guns. They scared me to death," says 38 Special.That was before she met Tina Wilson Cohen. Wilson Cohen's background is in law enforcement, including working for the U.S. Secret Service and the Federal Air Marshall program. She is an National Rifle Association (NRA) certified firearms instructor and the founder of the Protected Citizens Shooting Academy in Centreville, Virginia which is home to the Shooting Divas of DMV.

More...

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    "I was a victim of a crime. A rape crime," says a woman who wants to go by the name 38 Special K (not her real name). But a .38 Special is her weapon of choice. And she knows how to use it. 9NEWS NOW caught up with "38 Special" at Sharpshooters in Lorton."It's like putting on lipstick. It's just part of my make up.""38 Special" is a member of the Meet Up group Shooting Divas of DMV (District, Maryland and Virginia). "I was quite scared of guns. They scared me to death," says 38 Special.That was before she met Tina Wilson Cohen. Wilson Cohen's background is in law enforcement, including working for the U.S. Secret Service and the Federal Air Marshall program. She is an National Rifle Association (NRA) certified firearms instructor and the founder of the Protected Citizens Shooting Academy in Centreville, Virginia which is home to the Shooting Divas of DMV.

More...
    I wish more women would learn our craft....BEFORE the slimballs get their way with them.

Rape is one crime that I can not abide.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.