Thread: Holder‚s Talking, but What is He Saying?

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Holder‚s Talking, but What is He Saying?

So far, NRA, 52 U.S. Representatives, two U.S. Senators, and multiple GOP Presidential candidates have called on Attorney General Eric Holder to resign because of his role in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosive‚s failed ‚Operation Fast and Furious.‚

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    So far, NRA, 52 U.S. Representatives, two U.S. Senators, and multiple GOP Presidential candidates have called on Attorney General Eric Holder to resign because of his role in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosive‚s failed ‚Operation Fast and Furious.‚

More...
    He has sealed his E-Mail.
    God bless the NRA for running an article on the crimes committed every month, in the magazines I get from them.
    Hang in there Holder. You and your crooked Cook County bro, only have a year too go too election time. Good luck.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

I would like to see Walter Cronkite report this unfolding story.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I believe Walter's last known address was the Cook County Morgue, at least that's what it sez on the absentee ballots (all 14 of them) he used to vote for Obama back in '08......

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    I believe Walter's last known address was the Cook County Morgue, at least that's what it sez on the absentee ballots (all 14 of them) he used to vote for Obama back in '08......
    You aint kiddin on that on Kernel..

Acorns new name.
    A.H.C.O.A. "Affordable Housing Centers of America."
    "Similarly, ACORN and the SEIU are for all intents and purposes the same organization.

Whether out of desperation or arrogance, Obama will continue to funnel massive sums of our money to this appallingly corrupt voter fraud outfit until the blessed day he is removed from office."
    Moonbattery Obama Continues to Funnel Our Money Into ACORN

$300,000 form O, illegally by the way, donated.
    When the corruption, lying and cheating got too bad, they just changed the name.
    Oh my God. If I am still kicken too see this next election.
    Every cemetery occupant, morgue occupant and illegal will be in line at the election centers.
    This HNIC may just be able too pull off another four.
    Got a bad feeling, all hell will break loose.
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-23-2013 at 03:32 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.