Thread: Nugent: Fast and Furious stinks

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Nugent: Fast and Furious stinks

The United States of America has turned into bizarro land. Think of this: Our very own Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), under the direct guidance of the attorney general of the United States America's top cop, mind you not only allowed, but encouraged American gun dealers to sell about 2,000 guns to known punks involved in the drug trade in order to trace the guns to Mexican drug cartels. If you think that's unbelievably nuts, get a load of this: The suspected goons who bought the guns were not even placed under law enforcement surveillance.

More...

Feedback Score

The surveillance is nonsense. Never was planned. Good men died for this hoax. It was all orchestrated to demonstrate why the administration cannot trust the public with guns. “If we just took them away, they wouldn’t flow south of the border like this”. Just ask Hilary and the U.N.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Ted refers to Fast and Furious as being quote, "A brain-dead operation"

I have to disagree. I am accusing those in charge as being
    totally deliberate and exhibiting criminal intention in the extreme.
    This type of op comes right from the top. Somebody important
    wanted to fulfill a very specific scenario, so that at a crucial time, they
    could turn it to their advantage....supposedly.

Guess what?
    They apparently screwed themselves.
    Housewives and Nuns are purchasing guns to cover their
    dimpled ass against the perverts who presently hold office.

Ted is right on btw.
    Let's level the playing field by being pro-active and armed to the eyebrows.
    Charter member-Busted Box Club est. 2006

"I will adhere to the Patriot Act, the one signed in 1776"
    - Marc Anderson

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up +1

Quote Originally Posted by Rahatlakhoom View Post
    Ted refers to Fast and Furious as being quote, "A brain-dead operation"

I have to disagree. I am accusing those in charge as being
    totally deliberate and exhibiting criminal intention in the extreme.
    This type of op comes right from the top. Somebody important
    wanted to fulfill a very specific scenario, so that at a crucial time, they
    could turn it to their advantage....supposedly.

Guess what?
    They apparently screwed themselves.
    Housewives and Nuns are purchasing guns to cover their
    dimpled ass against the perverts who presently hold office.

Ted is right on btw.
    Let's level the playing field by being pro-active and armed to the eyebrows.
    Plus if the young Officer with a wife and family, sadly who got killed, had not gotten killed. If just mere sheep were slaughtered, due too their illegal antics.
    Their illegal straw purchase plan, just might have worked for the scum bags.
    If anything good came out of this, the ATF has set the precedent for any future "Straw" purchases for us common folk.
    I don't blame the Agents. It was the scum all the way up the chain of command, who gave the orders.
    The poor guys on the bottom of the ladder, are probably as disgusted about this, as us in the gun world are.
    The upper rung has even posted Agents too Nome Alaska, who spoke one word about their disgust for the operation.
    Got a feeling an Agent is going too break and go "Deep Throat" just before the next elections.
    You Mr. Agent reading this.
    Do the rite thing and don't let that young Officers death, not be in vain.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Correct!! They knew EXACTLY what they were doing! I'd love to see someone park a .45 in Holders head! They think we're so stupid. He's filled the Justice Dept full of black activists just like he is. We need to close the doors and burn the whole building down

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The coverup has already started to fray, the AUSA that was going to testify before the committee just took the 5th and refused to appear, looks like he was going to be the fall guy for the higher ups and he doesn't like it. Give him immunity and he can't take the 5th anymore, he has to testify. Hmmnn, sounds like he might be waking up dead in a few weeks.....

Feedback Score

Whats frightening is that the American citizens have been brain dead for the last 40 years electing these politicians. This is major crap that we can not let pass. Nixon, "Is not a crook", Clinton "Did not inhale, Did not have sexual relations with that woman" Has been impeached, but remained in office, murdered a lifelong friend (Vince Foster), Required the definition of "is" at a Congressional inquiry. We all been on crack or what? You reap what you sow. Vote Ron Paul, he sees it as your great grandpa did.

Feedback Score

Angry ATF Criminals

there is not doubt in my mind that atf committed a crime with fast and furious. back in the day like the 70's i witnessed first hand atf breaking the law to entrap dealers. they would then be able to make a dealer do just about anything legal or not that atf wanted them to do. i hope you can fully understand what i just said. i also witnessed first hand the iran-contra cover up and was drawn into that, so i am not someone that is analyzing.

once armed with a dealer zombie they could dictate any illegal action they wish to be performed and what you going to do? the cases that you hear of where atf pops someone and gets a conviction is usually when they get a blatant criminal in the act who has no other value to them. the only reason we even know of fast and furious is that atf has become more arrogant and ignorant in covering their tracks. atf trusting too that the general public has become more ignorant and submissive.

m

ps my first post i think, maybe my last. lol

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.