Thread: Mexico lectures U.S. on crime

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Mexico lectures U.S. on crime

In an attempt to shift blame for drug war-fueled violence, Mexican President Felipe Calderon recently unveiled a 3-ton “No More Weapons!” billboard along Mexico’s border with the U.S.  Reports do not indicate whether a similar sign will be placed at Mexico’s border with Guatemala, which some have estimated 90 percent of the drug cartels’ “heavy armament” passes through.

More...

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

How about we put up a nice sign that says no more drugs pointing back across at them.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think we need to pull a couple divisions from the ME and set them up on the "fence" with STK as the order of the day.

maybe we need to cut a little of the funding were sending those commies in the mexican government anyway? it looks stupid to borrow $$ from CHINA and give it to mexico JUST to get the shit from them A-holes--

jrs
    Feedback Score

I just wonder how many of those "straw" purchasers had Mexican surnames. And that's not racist, it's profiling. (to quote Ron White)

The send all their poor here ILLEGALLY to buy guns and bitch at us?!?!?!? WFT
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.