Thread: Virginia: Senate Passes Three Pro-Gun Bills, Sending Two to the Governor

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Virginia: Senate Passes Three Pro-Gun Bills, Sending Two to the Governor

Today, the Virginia Senate took action on four pro-gun bills previously passed by the House of Delegates.  Of particular note, was the Senate passage of House Bill 48 by a 24 to 16 vote. This bill was amended by the Senate Courts of Justice Committee to address concerns that HB 48 would negatively impact your right to self-defense.

More...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Looks good so far. I'll be moving to Virginny later this year.
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

YES! PRO-GUN BILLS HEAD TO GOVERNOR'S DESK FOR SIGNING

The following House bills have now passed the Senate and join HB 940, Delegate Lingamfelter's repeal of One Handgun a Month, in heading to Governor McDonnell's desk for signing into law!

HB 20, Delegate Wilt, protects the right of gun owners to transport and carry firearms during a declared emergency

HB 22, Delegate Cole, requires localities to pass an ordinance before doing any gun "buy-ups" and also must try to sell guns to dealers before destroying them

HB 26, Delegate Cole, provides a civil penalty of $25 instead of a class 1 misdemeanor if a CHP holder cannot produce his permit on demand by a law enforcement officer

HB 754, Delegate Cline, repeals fingerprinting first-time CHP applicants as if they were criminals

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.