Thread: People using income tax refund to buy guns

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak People using income tax refund to buy guns

Forget about paying the bills with your tax refund, some are heading to the gun shop instead. Over at Shoot Straight employees say more people are taking a shot at a owning a gun, thanks to Uncle Sam, "This is tax time and people are getting their tax returns or they're expecting to get their money back and they take a punch and make a purchase. Combine the uncertain times with the extra cash people are getting and these are the ingredients for good gun sales." Employee Charles O'Meara says politics help motivate sales, "In a presidential election year there's always a little bit of uncertainty. The Obama years we thought we'd hit high water marks that we'd never touch again and this year we're going beyond that."

More...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hell Ya, I did with my state returns,,,,,alas the federal will have go to materials to finish the house repairs up. I guess I got to be somewhat responsible sometimes!! Dang, I really like new toys to. But the one new gun and the new compressor will ease the pain a bit. Ohhhhh, the sacrifices we have to make as adults!!!
    Last edited by twa2471; 04-23-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.