Thread: Pro-Gun Constitutional Amendment is Under Attack in Louisiana!

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Pro-Gun Constitutional Amendment is Under Attack in Louisiana!

What would be considered the country’s strongest “right to keep and bear arms” constitutional amendment is in serious jeopardy in the Louisiana House of Representatives.  Senate Bill 303, an “iron-clad” constitutional amendment that would fortify the right to keep and bear arms for all Louisianans, already passed in the state Senate and has been endorsed by Governor Bobby Jindal.  SB 303 is now in the House Administration of Criminal Justice Committee where it is in danger of being completely gutted through amendments or, even worse, defeated.

More...

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Just a word of advise, and historical fact for all of you who read these NRA posts.

I live in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia. I have watched my rights get diminished every year since 1988.

I have read a lot of posts from folks who tell me to leave, to move, to write off my state. Give it to the Illegals....

This is an important bill, in an important state. The more of these that pass, the more likely my rights will be restored.

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS! Your victories will bolster mine.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.