Thread: Dads, daughters ready for range

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Dads, daughters ready for range

Just weeks ago, members of the San Angelo Gun Club heard about the first National Take Your Daughter to the Range Day."The idea was brought up at the monthly club meeting and it was decided it would be an excellent project," club treasurer Janette Story said. On Saturday, June 9, the club is hoping to have 60 girls ages 10 to 18 at the club's range to participate in firing .22LR rifles.

More...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I tell my kids that when they turn 18,I'll give them one of my AKs.This summer they will be 20,16,14,and 11.I will keep it for them if they are not responsible yet.My 19yo has some substance issues he's dealing with.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

jrs
    Feedback Score

I've been taking my daughter to the range since she was 16. She's 19 now and owns her own rifle, the pistol gets transferred to her on her 21st birthday.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    I've been taking my daughter to the range since she was 16. She's 19 now and owns her own rifle, the pistol gets transferred to her on her 21st birthday.

And look the hell out. JRS little girl (not so little any more) is pretty good with her Savage bolt gun in 22-250. She is my favorite "niece", and like a big sister to my kids. Smart as a whip too.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.