Thread: Coin store owner kills knife-wielding robber, The Ledger, Lakeland, Fla. 06/10/12, WT

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Coin store owner kills knife-wielding robber, The Ledger, Lakeland, Fla. 06/10/12, WT

A man armed with a knife entered Justice Coins in New Port Richey, Fla. and stabbed owner Wayne Justice while attempting to rob the store. Despite his wounds, Justice was able to retrieve a firearm and shoot the attacker. The criminal fled, but collapsed just outside the store and later died after being taken to a local hospital.Pasco County Sheriff’s Office officials made clear that they do not expect Justice to face charges and indicated that the store owner is a Right-to-Carry permit holder. Law enforcement officials also noted that the deceased robber had been arrested for robbery in 2007, was on felony probation and had a warrant out for his arrest at the time of his death.

More...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

We've had 3 home invasions in <2 weeks around here leading to 3 people being shot and one stabbed, all dope dealers, convicted felons and gang members from the NYC area, 2 now dead 2 others just barely hanging on. Maybe the word will get out that ya don't break through a Vermonters door and be able to walk away. Dare I say it,,,, they were all black too. I guess it was only a matter of time before it hit here too, I guess none of us are exempt now it seems. Sadly stats say that though blacks are the minority around here there the majority when it comes to crimes committed.

Keeping all the doors locked and the 45 & 12 ga loaded and at the ready now. Sucks to have to though. What to hell is wrong with people nowdays??? Mostly drugs and upbringing ,I'm thinking. Sad state of affairs I tell ya.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.