Thread: California Legislature in Summer Recess

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak California Legislature in Summer Recess

As usual, the California Legislature has been working hard to rid the Golden State of ALL firearms and imitation firearms.  Summer recess started last Friday, thus providing California gun owners and sportsmen with one month to spread the word and rally together to STOP anti-gun bills from passing before the Legislature returns on August 6.  All of the following bills have passed in their houses of origin and have very few votes left in the legislative process to determine whether they pass or fail this year.  Make no mistake, anti-gun extremists are working hard, so it is IMPERATIVE that ALL gun owners and sportsmen CALL, E-MAIL, WRITE and FAX their state legislators urging them to OPPOSE the bills described below.  None of these bills will stop criminals from acquiring and misusing firearms, and will only affect law-abiding citizens who respect the law.

More...

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    As usual, the California Legislature has been working hard to rid the Golden State of ALL firearms and imitation firearms. Summer recess started last Friday, thus providing California gun owners and sportsmen with one month to spread the word and rally together to STOP anti-gun bills from passing before the Legislature returns on August 6. All of the following bills have passed in their houses of origin and have very few votes left in the legislative process to determine whether they pass or fail this year. Make no mistake, anti-gun extremists are working hard, so it is IMPERATIVE that ALL gun owners and sportsmen CALL, E-MAIL, WRITE and FAX their state legislators urging them to OPPOSE the bills described below. None of these bills will stop criminals from acquiring and misusing firearms, and will only affect law-abiding citizens who respect the law.

More...
    As the Poobah said above, this is a BIG DEAL!

It would not hurt for those of you who are so inclined to send a message to any random Kalifornia State Senator or Assembly-Critter voicing your disdain and disgust at these proposed laws. It has had an effect in the past, and unless you want the libtards to get yet another victory that WILL be used against you in the future, you should take 10 or 15 minutes and send some feedback to these folks.

I will leave it to all of you to decide for yourselves. Remember, Kalifornia's fucked up laws were the template for other states such as Colorado, New York, Illinois, Mass., Maine, New Mexico, Iowa, Kansas, and more.

Being a citizen caught behind the lines, I am BEGGING you to HELP ME!!!!

Send messages!!!!!

At least it will let them know that they have a lot of others watching them as well.

United we Stand. Divided we Fall.....
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Ive emailed and called a few times already, will be writing more soon.

My California legal firearms are going north to Oregon and staying there. Im keeping the basic tools, my M4, my 870, and a few handguns. Everything else is going north. having the choices of a few liberal democrat yuppy scumbags suddenly turn my gun safe into "an assault weapon cache" is out of control.

Hopefully no one shoots a rubberband at a cop, those will be considered assault weapons.

Maybe we should make a catapult and launch cow shit BACK at them.

I hate this state. Why are so many people so willing to give up their rights for the illusion of safety?!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.