Thread: Missouri: Governor Signs Two NRA-Backed Bills into Law Today

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Missouri: Governor Signs Two NRA-Backed Bills into Law Today

Today, with the deadline for his signature on legislation fast approaching, Governor Jay Nixon (D) stood with gun owners as he signed into law two bills to preserve and expand recognition of Second Amendment rights in Missouri.  The improvements made in Senate Bill 480 and NRA-backed House Bill 1647 will take effect on August 28 of this year, while NRA-backed Senate Bill 489 went into effect immediately upon the Governor's signature.  Thank you to Missouri NRA members for making your voices heard in the final days and hours of the 2012 legislative session.  Your dedication to contacting your state elected officials helped ensure passage these important NRA-backed bills this session.  The following bills, delivered to the Governor by the General Assembly leadership on May 30, will now become law in Missouri:

More...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Very good news , and while Jay is a democrat , he is a good guy ( have met him personally several times) . I must admit that I am a former Democrat , just more of a conservative democrat than most of the current crop ; now consider myself an independent . I have been a delegate for the republican party , but they too leave a lot to be desired ... No worries , I will be voting for mutt ; eeeeeeekkkkk (fingers on the chalk board ) .
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.