Thread: Maryland carry permit law struck

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Maryland carry permit law struck

A federal judge has ordered Maryland officials to stop enforcing a law barring state residents from receiving concealed carry handgun permits unless they provide a "good and substantial reason" to carry their weapons in public

More...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

this is good another liberial state forced to abide by the constitution, a law they are sworn to up hold???? go figure
    anyway maryland does have a non resident permit, so if the article is correct then they should also honor non resident permit applications
    not that i need one

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat1 View Post
    this is good another liberial state forced to abide by the constitution, a law they are sworn to up hold???? go figure
    anyway maryland does have a non resident permit, so if the article is correct then they should also honor non resident permit applications
    not that i need one

sprat
    Don't count on that Maryland honoring other states permits Our communist Governor and his cronies will throw appeals at the ruling till it goes back to the way it was. Md is no better than Cali Maybe one day I can move to a free state

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I didn't say honor other states permits, I said honor out of state non- resident applications, as they already have that program in place only now, one does not have to show cause or reason.
    marylands handgun law is as bad as NJ one can not have a handgun in the vehicle unless to and from a range, gunshow, show or gunsmith, no exceptions except witha carry permit
    so having a concealed permit would be advantagous, if you need to travel through Maryland

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.