Thread: Nevada Department of Wildlife to Consider Ban on Hunting Bear with Dogs

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Nevada Department of Wildlife to Consider Ban on Hunting Bear with Dogs

In a move to more closely mirror California's anti-hunting environment, the Nevada Department of Wildlife will be hearing a petition to ban the use of hounds by hunters when bear hunting.  This proposal will be considered by the Nevada Board of Wildlife Commissioners (NVBWC) at its meeting in Reno this Saturday, December 8.  Their agenda and guidelines for public comment can be viewed here (petition details are under 17 and guidelines are under 22).

More...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Myself,,,, if your going to hunt,,, ya better know how,,,, without dogs. I don't see any sense of pride or sport in taking a critter that's been treed by dogs,,,,,might as well fish in a barrel IMO. Just as impressive. Can't tell I'm a sportsman ,,,,,can ya ???

Fair chase for me,,, maybe just the sense of acomplishment for me I guess is what it's all about,,,, not just shooting something. Just like this last week end!!!

I agree,,,, no dogs,, I'll use my wits.
    Last edited by twa2471; 12-05-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Wow! No this is a problem that needs solving! Call in the EPA or something! Quick, call the White House!

Really?

Is there not some little spotted owl that needs a place to fornicate? Can't they find a smelly little fish that needs more water? Geez!
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.