Thread: Sen. Feinstein proposes semi-auto ban; includes 1-feature test, registration

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Sen. Feinstein proposes semi-auto ban; includes 1-feature test, registration

Sen. Feinstein has released a summary of her legislation banning popular semi-automatic firearms. The proposal is far more restrictive than the 1994 ban and includes NFA registration of popular semi-auto firearms.

More...

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

She needs to be stopped.

We know her out here behind the lines. You need to help us now. Or you will suffer what we have suffered since she was first elected.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the fricking communists are on the march!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Senator Dianne Feinstein is pushing for legislation to have all Pittbull dog put down, She says they look like and are fighting dogs that have no place in a civilized society. Other dogs that could be effected are Doberman Pinscher and Rottweilers. Pass along to stop the eradication of something because of a LOOK.

THIS IS MADE UP, but I bet it would get people all fired up saying "Thats not right"
    I dont care, I posted it on FB
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

What does it say the penalties for not registering (if her bill passes) are? Same as now?

So lets say overnight I suddenly go from having perfectly legal (even in california) semi-automatic rifles, to being in illegal possession of unregistered super deadly, posionous razor tipped evil assault weapons...whats the penalty?

"I built this firearm with the intent of passing it on to my son when he is old enough". Sorry, you must now turn it in to the government, along with probably 90% of yyour estate, inheritance tax and all. WTF.

Too much, and too far. These upper crust law makers are out of control.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.