Thread: Vermont: Burlington City Council to Consider Gun Ban Proposal

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Vermont: Burlington City Council to Consider Gun Ban Proposal

At its next meeting on Monday, January 7, the Burlington City Council will consider a gun ban that targets semi-automatic firearms and opens the door to other harmful Second Amendment restrictions.

More...

Feedback Score

Freakin Nazis..
    email sent.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good Lord,,, Here we go again. My damn finger tips are going to wear out pretty soon with all this typing. What part of the Constitution don't these people seem to understand???

I'll be starting,,,,, anouther,,,,, partition to call for his removal from office and I think each and everyone else should start doing the same in your state with, your local,, gun grabbers.

If you really want to retain these rights it's not time to sit back and do nothing, that's for damn sure. Put the fire to every single politicians feet and keep them off balance by the outcry against them or you won't even be able to have a cap gun. The only thing they understand is the "squeaky wheel" sindrome,,, time to get squeaking!!!!

Things aren't looking good when even here in Vt you have the politicians starting to get on the anti gun bandwagon.

We really,, are ,,,in a fight for our rights,, I fear. There's no doubt that one of these scumb balls will finally push someone ,,,Just Far Enough,,, and someone will snap and take one of them out.

Then all hell will break loose, just you watch. It's getting crazier every day.

I honestly think the end of this country as we know it may very well be at hand,, not only from the restricting of our gun rights ,, but all our rights,, the guns are just the first step in turning us into subjects unable to defend our self's.

Hang on folks ,, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Stack it high and bury it deep ,,,,I'm thinking will be the future of our sport if these idiots don't stop and think for one moment. There just might be another civil war if they don't watch out, freedom loving people are only going to be pushed so far.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Well Went to the meeting,, couldn't get in as expected , but I was able to get a handle on what was going on from those inside, by hearing the recordings they made and first hand accounts.

There was some "hub bub" outside with the usual screaming obnoxious "rainbow" crowd that you see at every local protest about,,,, anything.
    I kinda stayed on the side lines and observed both sides and listened,,sense there were a few agitators in the crowd. While I was there I observed a group waving signs in favor of the proposed new laws, and screaming like idiots. I kinda hovered around some just to hear what they were talking about. What a bunch of morons!!!! They were talking through there ass using all the usual BS talking points. Strange you didn't see that type of behavior from the pro gun camp!! Just American flags and a couple posters and a copy of the constitution being handed out by our side with no confrontations. The rainbow crowd was in people's face screaming at them. I saw one get knocked on there ass by someone that took offense by it. A fat ass,, pig looking, butch,, bitch too!! NICE!!!! Very funny CHIT!!!! I explained respectfully to the officer what I saw as well as others did,,,,long story short,,,,, butch bitch,,, got hauled away in cuffs,,,,YEA!!!!!!

Once things cleared out for a bit they, (the rainbow crowd), decided they were grossly out numbered so they formulated a plan as to what they were going to do with the rest of there evening. Sense they couldn't adgitate any more around there. I heard the comment by them,,,"lets go get a sandwich at Subway, than we can go burn a couple bowls and go to the bar",,,,!! A couple three said,, "they didn't have any bucks for a sandwich, to which others replied,, Don't worry Subway takes EDP cards" and you can get cash back there to to go to the bar with later !!!! DON'T YA JUST LOVE IT ????

Well that's the opposition crowd,,, folks,,, surprised ?? They don't give a shit about any particular issue,,, they just like to be obnoxious,, they succeeded in that!!! Very Well, and showed there ignorance quite well. They even had some of the other anti's giving them a wide berth buy the time everyone left.

Unfortunately,,,,,The resolution passed by city council vote,,,even though 75% of people there were apposed to it,,???? Guess they had an agenda and there was no way what anyone had to say was going to make a difference it was predetermined already. It still has to go through one more vote and be voted on by the people of BLT. We'll see what happens.

But that's the skinny from the scene folks,,,, back to you Jane,,, more breaking news as it happens.!!!!

I guess it's time to drop off my 2 AK's and accessories at the gun shop or on GB and put them on consignment. I really don't care for them all that much anyhow, and I'll never get as much for them as I can right now. There selling 410 Sagias for $1150 here right now,, I saw one come out of the box and be put on the shelf while I was picking up some reloading supplies,, and by the time I got to the register to check out,, someone was already doing the paperwork on it,,,, It wasn't on the shelf more than 30 minutes,,,, WOW!!! Wished I'd bought 20 of them junks to sell before they went nuts!! I think I'm going to make a better profit on these now than I've ever made on anything else before! Might's as well be a gouger just like the rest,, better than having them banned and getting 5 cents on the dollar for them later.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

Thank you for the report twa. Interesting. So the commies won?
    Strange, for a minute their I thought I was reading an article from 1774.
    Did they not listen too the people? Do they not understand they work for the people? Do they not understand this country is not a Democracy, where they make the rules?
    It is a Republic, where they listen too their constituents and the majority rules.
    Oh well, they must not have said the "Pledge of Allegiance" they would have heard the word..
    Good luck, thank you for the report. Keep yer powder dry.
    Welcome Home Brother.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Cleaning primer pockets as we speak Brother,,,,, an-dally an-dally,,,,,, 65K and counting !!
    Everybody now,,,, "rolling , rolling ,, rolling,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The only time you have to much ammo is when your drowning or,,,,,,,,,,,,,, on fire,,,,,

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.