Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vermont Update: Burlington City Council to Consider Gun and Magazine Ban Proposal Nex

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Vermont Update: Burlington City Council to Consider Gun and Magazine Ban Proposal Nex

At its next meeting on Monday, January 7, the Burlington City Council will consider a gun ban that targets possession of semi-automatic firearms and magazines by law-abiding gun owners.  This proposed charter change calls for the seizure of all semi-automatic “assault weapons” and magazines by the police, and not only violates the current state firearms preemption statute, but is an irresponsible attack on the property and rights of law-abiding gun owners in Vermont, opening the door to other harmful restrictions of your civil liberties.  Thi City Council meeting will be held at the Burlington City Hall at 7:00 PM on Monday, January 7. Please contact Mayor Miro Weinberger and city councilors TODAY and respectfully urge them to reject this proposed charter change when it is introduced and considered on Monday.

More...

Feedback Score

Now this is startin to get a little sick, in trying to control the people ....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Damn. I would stay clear of that meeting.. Things are going to get damn hot..
    twa is up there..
    Politics aside, Vermont is a pro gun state.. They were one of the states when the $5 background check came out, said screw you.. Send federal money for the check if you want it paid..
    Only two places when I was there, you could not open carry, town meetings and bars..
    Vermonters and their guns are like bread and butter..
    Whoops almost forgot..
    http://os.cqpress.com/rankings/2010/...kings_2010.pdf
    Second safest state in the country only beat by New Hampshire, and they want to change that.. Interesting?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jfreakofkorn View Post
    Now this is startin to get a little sick, in trying to control the people ....
    Welcome too the forum..jfreakofkorn. Posting at the same time..
    S1422-2013 - NY Senate Open Legislation - Increases the penalty for the possession, use, or sale of certain firearms and ammunition and redefines "assault weapon"; repealer - New York State Senate
    Check that out.. Where the hell they going to put all these criminals?
    Put wire around our whole country and fence us in?
    L.O.s on other forums I am on are even laughing at these stupid friggin laws their passing..
    "Frig you, you go get them. What do we look stupid."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Damn. I would stay clear of that meeting.. Things are going to get damn hot..
    twa is up there..
    Politics aside, Vermont is a pro gun state.. They were one of the states when the $5 background check came out, said screw you.. Send federal money for the check if you want it paid..
    Only two places when I was there, you could not open carry, town meetings and bars..
    Vermonters and their guns are like bread and butter..
    Whoops almost forgot..
    http://os.cqpress.com/rankings/2010/...kings_2010.pdf
    Second safest state in the country only beat by New Hampshire, and they want to change that.. Interesting?

the government wants to make it "safe" for mexican drug cartels and their full auto AKMs the government gave them via the BATF--

allah forbid a drug cartel thug gets shot by a US citizen in self defense!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Have no worries girls and boys,,,, YOU BET YOUR ASS I'LL BE THERE,,,,I'll be there with a huge crew too,,many of us from the outlying Burlington area have already hired a bus to head up there for that meeting,, I've got 49 people going as of yesterday, and a pile more have contacted me about going,,,,may have to get 2 bus's at this rate if anyone else sign's up.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up Yee Hawwww...

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Have no worries girls and boys,,,, YOU BET YOUR ASS I'LL BE THERE,,,,I'll be there with a huge crew too,,many of us from the outlying Burlington area have already hired a bus to head up there for that meeting,, I've got 49 people going as of yesterday, and a pile more have contacted me about going,,,,may have to get 2 bus's at this rate if anyone else sign's up.
    Yall give them the Rebel yell from hell for me twa...
    God Bless the "Green Mountain Boys." Some damn flatlander come in take yall's gun. Good luck Mother frigger.. Haaa haaaaa..
    Vermont. SECOND LOWEST CRIME RATE IN THE COUNTRY.
    Guns are a right of passage in Vermont.. Family is first. Crime, crime..
    Again Sarah you bitch, your reading this.. You and your crew read the stats.
    New Hampshire is number 1, Vermont #2.. Crime free states. Guns Sarah, guns in the hands of armed citizens made those stats..
    How is shitcago and D.C. doing with their gun bans?
    Take picts. of that flatlander twa.. God Bless Yall.
    4th, Tim, Astor Florida, From the swamps..

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'll do my best to get my .02cents in,,,

but by the sounds it's going to be a packed house by the looks.

I'll be wearing the "Traveling Wall" shirt ya sent me too 4th, looks like allot of the members of the local American Legions will be there too.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Stay calm guys.. Please....

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    I'll do my best to get my .02cents in,,,

but by the sounds it's going to be a packed house by the looks.

I'll be wearing the "Traveling Wall" shirt ya sent me too 4th, looks like allot of the members of the local American Legions will be there too.
    It will be tough. But you must explain yourselves in a dignified manner..
    Yall will want too choke this flatlander too death. But, stay calm..
    Ironic.. Flatlander from out of state wants too tell the Green Mountain Boys what to do..
    Holy Mother of God. Good luck with dat..

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

You bet,, I always stay calm,, "just the facts Mam",, that's my motto!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.