Thread: Gun owners upset by new controls passed by N.Y. lawmakers

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Gun owners upset by new controls passed by N.Y. lawmakers

Signed into law by Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Tuesday, the New York legislation tightens a ban on assault style rifles, calls for background checks on ammunition purchases, outlaws large capacity magazines and tries to keep guns out of the hands of mentally ill people deemed to be a threat.It sparked spirited discussion among customers at the Buffalo Gun Center in the suburb of Cheektowaga, where business was so brisk that people had to wait in line in freezing temperatures just to get in the door.

More...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Well I have no issue with background checks,,, which are in place any ways,, but bans,,,,, no way,,, it's against the constitution and an illegal law,, period, no matter how you slice and dice it.

Time for these assholes to be brought up on treason charges for there blatant disregard for the laws of this nation and the oath they swore to protect,, lets not let them slide on this . This is in fact a criminal act by them, and it's time to hold them accountable for there actions against the people.

They think Syria is a cluster fuck with what's going on over there,,,, they ain't seen nothing yet if it's tried here !!!!

Feedback Score

this wont end pretty ...

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jfreakofkorn View Post
    this wont end pretty ...
    I have to agree with you there, this is far from over and alot of people will loose thier jobs.
    we nned to take the fight to them if we cant finds a lawyer we can do it ourselfs since the second amendment is pretty simple and the politicans broke the law lets do a class action suit against goverment officals those who are interested email or me pm and lets give them a taste of thier own medicine and there are time limits on these types of things. The first think I would need is 5 people from NY or more to deal with that one the case has to be filed with in 90 days or youhave no recourse to sue for your rights back. and as for the rest of the country the nmore we have in signatures and put it into a class action law suit and contact american civil liberties union this can be won believe it or not its just not real easy. Now I believe what is good for the goose is good fro ther gander since they want to ban assualt weapons and hight cap mags. Thsi also should apply to the police departments since they are not a combat unit assocated with any Military Branch. So the Law shoudl apply to them as well. they are no diffrent for many years all the police used was a 38 and a shotgun and the feds used Tommys back in the day so this should apply to them as well and Eric Holder Shoulds be prosecuted for his actions howmany of the guns that went across the border has actually killed someone? Id bet the number is stagering!...Doc

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.