Thread: Obama's one-man gun grab

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Obama's one-man gun grab

Pro gun groups weren't exaggerating during the election last year when they warned President Obama intended to go after guns in a second term. With his second inaugural less than a week away, Mr. Obama is already so determined to put sweeping new restrictions in place that he threatened Monday to resort to executive action to bypass Congress and the will of the American people.

More...

Feedback Score

He wont be in Office long ....

Feedback Score

You know what funny if something happened to a politicans family member and a citizan could have prevented a bad situation from going worse, But because of these new gun laws no-one could help. I sure bet they would rethink thiere whole dumb ass actions ## that state I helped create the gun and mag ban Im a hero. Instead of saying I made a mistake in the helping of these stupid laws. Generally you only need five people to start a class action lawsuit I urge everyone to to sign and create a petition for Impeachment of all gun grabbers who have violated our 2nd amenment rights. whiout going thru the correct political process and dont baxck down until the tyrants are gone and living on welfare! you cant put a dollar amount on violating a person rights..Doc

Feedback Score

Default Re He wont be in Office Long

Quote Originally Posted by jfreakofkorn View Post
    He wont be in Office long ....
    Impeach him and all gungrabbers we now havbe to stand up for our rights or we might as well go back under English rule. But I sure as hell wont!..Doc

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

A quick trial,a rope,and bury him next to Ben laden.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    Leave his body out for the carrion eaters. Why expend money and energy on that POS

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    No-one else had a say in the matters and we as gun owner were ignored, I say just do what they did no trial that all that trash out of washington

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post

No-one else had a say in the matters and we as gun owner were ignored, I say just do what they did no trial that all that trash out of washington
    AN YOU GUYS WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF GUN OWNERS????

CHILL OUT! TALK OF MURDER AN VIOLANCE WILL NOT HELP YOUR CAUSE IT ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK UNSTABLE.

YEA WERE ALL PISSED BUT IF OBAMA WERE HARMED OR EVEN THREATENED IT WILL ONLY MAKE MATTERS WORSE.

ALL THIS TALK OF REBELLION HELL ITS HARD ENOGH TO GET MANY GUYS TO EVEN VOTE OR JOIN THE NRA LET ALONE GO AN TRASH DC WITH A ROPE IN HAND. GET REAL.

ITS IDIOTS THAT ACTED INCORRECTLY WITH GUNS THAT MADE THIS HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE ACTING LIKE THEM ONLY PERPETUIATES THE IDEA THAT GUN OWNERS ARE DANGERIOUS .

IM SICK OF HEARING HOW WE NEED TO GET RID OF HIM OR ALL THIS FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS BS WE NEED TO ATTACK WASHINGTON BS . 99.5% WILL DO NOTHING IF THEY CAME TO YOUR DOOR . OF THAT .05% YOU WILL LOSE YOUR LIFE AN LIKELY GET YOUR FAMIALY KILLED. STOP DREAMING THAT A MILLION PEOLE ARE GOING TO DECEND ON DC WITH GHUNTING RILFES AN SEMI AUTOS AN TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY. EVEN IF YOU COULD THEN WHAT????????????

IF YOU WANT TO DO SOME THING GET ENVOLVED IN LOACL POLITICS AN SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO. GIVING THE MEDIA AMMUNITON THAT WERE BLOOD THIRSTY NUTS WILL NOT MAKE ANYTHING BETTER. KEEP IN MIND ITS IDIOTS ACTING LIKE IDIOTS WITH GUNS THAT ARE OUR PROBLEM. JUST BECAUSE A GUY HERE HAS AGUN DONT MAKE HIM SOME ONE I LIKE OR RESPECT. THERE ARE BAD ELEMENTS IN OUR GROUP AS WELL. STARET THINKING HOW YOUR SEEN BY THE REST BEFORE YOU ACT. PERSONALY IM SICK OF ALL THE MALL NINJAS AN ZOMBIE KILERS WHO THINK THIS IS ALL A IG AIR SOFT GAME GROW UP.

THINK if OBAMA WAS HARMED WE WOULD ONLY GET SOMETHING WORSE AN HE WOULD BE A MARTER FOR LIBS FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS. LET HIS SCREWED UP POLICY FAIL AN LET HIM GO DOWN IN HISTROY FOR WHAT HE REALLY IS A FAILURE.

JOIN THE NRA AN EVERY PRO GUN GROUP YOU FEEL CAN HELP AN LEAVE THE TOUGH TALK FOR THE BAR OR WHAT EVER.

I DONT WNT TO SEE POSTS FROM GUNCO END UP ON THE NEWS SAYING HOW WERE CALLING FOR THE PRESIDENT TO BE ASSANATED!!!!!!!!!! YEA YEA YOU DONT LIKE HIM WE GET IT .

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.