Thread: Michigan Legislature Introduces Gun Owner Protection Legislation

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Michigan Legislature Introduces Gun Owner Protection Legislation

As the Michigan state Senate finishes its second week of the new legislative session, pro-gun legislators have already begun to advocate for the rights of law-abiding gun owners.  State Senator Thomas Casperson (R-38) filed a bill that would keep the personal information of permit-to-purchase applicants confidential and exempt from Freedom of Information Act requests.  This bill, Senate Bill 49, has been scheduled for a hearing on Wednesday January 23 in the Senate Judiciary Committee at 8:30 am.

More...

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

More states need this.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

i 2nd that

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

More states need this.
    I agree if all tranfers were confidential I d have a much much less of a issue with a law change.

Im looking into how WI open records affect conciled carry permits an hand gun transfers as there done by the state.

how long before emplyers use info to see if your a gun owner an then discriminate against you.

was wonder about setting up a church to the religion of the gun . was thinking religious freedom might protects all its members . the sons of the weapon lord LOL

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.