Thread: Washington: "Universal Background Check" Legislation Must be Defeated

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Washington: "Universal Background Check" Legislation Must be Defeated

Unfortunately, the rumors of more attempts at gun control in Washington have proven true. House Bill 1588, "universal background check" legislation, was introduced today by state Representative Jamie Pederson (D-43), Mike Hope (R-44) and 21 other state Representatives. This bill has been referred to the House Judiciary Committee, where Representative Jamie Pederson is the chairman and Representative Mike Hope is a key Republican on this committee.

More...

Feedback Score

This is getting redundant but never the lessserious, I called the chains office of the chairman oh HB1588 , his aids in the office is reather confrontiation, when you tell them that you are opposing anyfurther background checks. that thier are enough checks and balances in the system. And that adding further legislation is just a waist of time espically when the Laws of ATF are not being enforced. I had to adimatily state that I was against any further legislation and background checks, Thier is so much wrong now , with no budjet, losse of reveinue, jobs and the list goes on. but they rather focous thier attention of slowly stripping away the 2nd Amendment of Constituaton, by adding more laws. thisd guys office is a pweice of work, this is supposed to be for us to tell our elected officals how we think, it is not thier job as far as Im concerned after the bill is introduced, to then attepmt to gain support for this bill. This is how this office made me feel and as if they were going to push me into thier way of thinking! Finally after I had enough ( And now ist easy to see why citizans get pisseed at elected officals!) I told this woman this is not a debate Im call you as a concerned citizan, that all your priorties are in the wrong place! there is so much wrong in this state, this state hasd foolishly has spent tax payers money on frevilous BS and Overtime for state employees that claimed overtime, and wernt working, and taking the long way around to get to work to add up gas mileage for even more money and these idoits are still on the job! most states would have fired them and also had them criminally charged . but no not in the state of washington! this gun control adjunda is getting way out of control, and more so everyday. its nice to know that shredding the United states constittution 2nd amenment rights ar emore importiant , than getting our troops home, getting this ficial cliff fix3ed , balanceing a budget. But my favorit one is letting illegals stay in the country after they have already broken the law! to get here, so I guess crime dose pay!...Doc

jrs
    Feedback Score

So, perhaps we just view it as the folks in New York.

An illegal law is no law and does NOT have to be obeyed. Since we know any gun law is unconstitutional, why obey them? Just keep your mouth shut, and go about your business. If everyone did this, the blood suckers wouldn't be able to track anything.

/end_rant
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.