Thread: New Jersey: More than 20 Extreme Anti-Gun Bills to be Heard in Committee this Wednesd

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak New Jersey: More than 20 Extreme Anti-Gun Bills to be Heard in Committee this Wednesd

On Wednesday, February 13th, the New Jersey Assembly Law and Public Safety Committee will hear more than twenty extreme anti-gun bills.  These bills, which border on being some of the worst anti-gun legislation currently being considered in the United States, are a misguided reaction to tragedy and attempts that will fail to prevent future crime.  Past attempts at similar legislation have proven that they do not prevent crime and only punish law-abiding gun owners.  If these bills pass through committee, they could be considered by the full Assembly as soon as this Thursday.  You must act now!

More...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

they passed them all

Gun control measures approved by N.J. Assembly committee despite protests | NJ.com

as most know I own a business suite in NJ and I have sisters there, Last month I put the business suite up for sale and I am taking my business out of NJ
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.