Thread: Oregon: Bills abandoned baring sales of semi-automatic rifles, magazines

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Oregon: Bills abandoned baring sales of semi-automatic rifles, magazines

Highly publicized bills that would ban the sale of high-capacity gun magazines as well as semi-automatic miltary-style rifles now appear to be off the table at the Oregon Legislature.

More...

Feedback Score

Good for them!!! Strike one against big mouth biden and company!. ...Doc

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

I didnt see that one going far. Glad it didnt. All the scum of the bay area started creeping north to Salem and Portland in the 90s. Started exercising their liberal BS up there, like in CA. Let the ideals of a select few scumbags in one county be able to dictate the laws of the entire land? Because the forrested mountains of Northern California are as dangerous and downtown Los Angeles. Right.....

Feedback Score

As a resident of Oregon, I am happy to hear that. I did not intend to pay any attention to any gun or magazine ban anyhow. I know that the majority of Oregonians-including Liberals-are gun owners. And, I don't think that they want the government to steal their property any more than I do.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.