Thread: Gun Manufacturers/Retailers refuse to sell to Law Enforcement in anti-gun states

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Gun Manufacturers/Retailers refuse to sell to Law Enforcement in anti-gun states

Many Gun Manufacturers and Retailers are refusing to sell guns and ammunition to Law Enforcement in New York and other antigun states.† The latest report on The Blaze claims that "now over 44 gun companies have stopped selling to law enforcement" in states that limit a private citizenís right to own a gun.

More...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I wish they all would be that way.

Feedback Score

i 2nd that. WE need a push like this for them to wake up ...

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Brownells needs to get with the program. Same with Cabella's and Bass Pro shops.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score

Well these politicans asked for it they got more than they bargened for didnt they? Personally I think what these companies are doing is fantastic! like I said whats good for the goose is good for the gander! I wonder how cuomo and schumer and the rest of the gun nazi's are enjoying having to watch the outcome of thier little anti-gun bill menu's I wonder if they are choking on them yet? or are they just to ignorant? you decide...Doc

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.