Thread: ‘Straw purchases’ gun law is approved by Senate panel

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak ‘Straw purchases’ gun law is approved by Senate panel

The Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday approved a measure that would make the practice of illegally buying a gun for someone else a felony, and increase penalties for the crime.

More...

jrs
    Feedback Score

Since EH our wonderful AG (the man at the top and ultimately responsible for everyone under him) 'walks' guns to Mexico via his departmental straw purchasers, let's make this bill retroactive and put his ass in the Fed Pen.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    Since EH our wonderful AG (the man at the top and ultimately responsible for everyone under him) 'walks' guns to Mexico via his departmental straw purchasers, let's make this bill retroactive and put his ass in the Fed Pen.

that was a felony even before any new laws and an act of treason because the sole reason for F&F and gunwalker was for the weapons to end up in mexico for use against the citizens of the USA--

the fact that holder and others involved are not be prosecuted makes the USA a global laughing stock of injustice.

and holder has the gall to run around going to police meetings on gun crime--and he is one of the biggest gun-crime criminals out there??

the irony would be if holder shows up at a police pow-wow on "gun crime" and he gets arrested--LOL

never happen but if there was justice in the land--that would come about.

the AG is looked on as the "law of the land" today.

previously the law of the land was "just that piece of paper"--that obamma don't like.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

go to any fun show in the US located near a large urban area say Philly,baltimore, Jacksonville the first thing I always noticed, are all the black women who are buying handguns, with there boyfriends hovering around, then once they buy "her" gun, they can be found at the table with the cheap pro-mags, buying 4-5 at a time, then poof they are gone

it has always been a felony to "straw purchase" grandstanding again to the unimformed voters and leftwing media,
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    jrs.. What j4 is saying.. They are passing these laws that are already laws..

WASHINGTON — The Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday approved a measure that would make the practice of illegally buying a gun for someone else a felony, and increase penalties for the crime.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/08/us...ate.html?_r=1&

"Operation Fast and Furious" They broke the law.. Sadly a Border Agent was killed.. Poor guy had a wife and family.. Think they gave him a sling shot, so he would not hurt Nappies voters coming in..
    How many other innocent Mexican men women and children died because of their FUBAR?
    I would bet my house, their is not one person on the forums who would knowingly buy a felon a gun.
    They broke a law outright, that was already established.. Yet who among them is going too jail?
    Keep signing these unenforceable laws A holes.. Until those who signed go too jail. F#$K them..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post

WASHINGTON — The Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday approved a measure that would make the practice of illegally buying a gun for someone else a felony, and increase penalties for the crime.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/08/us...ate.html?_r=1&

"Operation Fast and Furious" They broke the law.. Sadly a Border Agent was killed.. Poor guy had a wife and family.. Think they gave him a sling shot, so he would not hurt Nappies voters coming in..
    How many other innocent Mexican men women and children died because of their FUBAR?
    I would bet my house, their is not one person on the forums who would knowingly buy a felon a gun.
    They broke a law outright, that was already established.. Yet who among them is going too jail?
    Keep signing these unenforceable laws A holes.. Until those who signed go too jail. F#$K them..

ya know 4th-- i often wonder what the big "O" owes the mexican drug cartels cause he does so many things that are supposed to fight crime but in reality all it does is make the cartels more wealthy and powerful.

i bet the cartels got Obammas real birth cert and pass port--LOL!

jrs
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Yeah, I know 4th. Guess my poor attempt at sarcasm and irony didn't make it through the screen.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.