Thread: Mayor Bloomberg: Government has right to ‘infringe on your freedom’

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Mayor Bloomberg: Government has right to ‘infringe on your freedom’

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said on Sunday: Sometimes government does know best. And in those cases, Americans should just cede their rights.“I do think there are certain times we should infringe on your freedom,” Mr. Bloomberg said, during an appearance on NBC. He made the statement during discussion of his soda ban — just shot down by the courts — and insistence that his fight to control sugary drink portion sizes in the city would go forth.

More...

Feedback Score

All that money went to his head. Bloo mBoob is a Moron and anyone that stands next to him are idiots ...

Feedback Score

Bloomburtg is one of the biggest morons that Ive ever seen , Hes contributed so he says 2million of of his own money, to fight for gun control, well hes a biger idoit than I thought, what is goingto do when he looses, I'll tell you he will renig on the money and say it didnt go tthru and my fundws were based on if and when the bans goes into effect. And to Boot he can;t even control Cime in his own damm city and yet hes going to try and help infringe on peoples rights, the minutes this happens Ill slap his stupid ass with the biggest lawsuit he has ever seen. Up to and including in my complaint and sumons for this asshole to appear in court. I will sue him for violation of my right s garenteed by the constution, and ask the court to freeze all his assets. while this case drags out in court. He is nothing more than a mayopr who is trying to push his weight around, he dosnt get it, the harder he pushes the harder the American people push back,
    and he's so stupid he thinks his money will work on violating citizans rights. Remember if her dose something that will effect those that are outside of his jurisdiction, He can be held accountable for it in a court of Law...Doc

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    Sometimes government does know best. And in those cases, Americans should just cede their rights.“I do think there are certain times we should infringe on your freedom,” Mr. Bloomberg said, during an appearance on NBC.
    This guy needs a job at walmart

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.