Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jfreakofkorn

Thread: Biden vows to ‘beat the gun lobby’ by passing stronger laws, touts administrative pro

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Biden vows to ‘beat the gun lobby’ by passing stronger laws, touts administrative pro

A scrappy Vice President Joe Biden vowed Tuesday to “beat the gun lobby” by ultimately passing stronger firearm laws and said some lawmakers who voted against background checks have privately told him they want another chance.

More...

Feedback Score

the people Voted and he cant a slap in the face, well, sounds like that they are up to something no good ( like always )
    Will Wayde likes this.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

That's OK with me, let them keep it up. After all ,,if they do keep it up,,there just going to stick there dick in the ringer just far enough,,,, they'll never get it out. Then they will be gone in disgrace.

With all the illegal things they keep doing, it's just going to be a matter of time before there's enough legal grounds for impeachment, give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves. And it's looking like many are getting closer, many have already defied there oaths of office, enacted illegal laws, and committed several other offenses. Which if really pressed, could by all legal standards,, have them removed from there respective office's. This includes anybody in government,,,,right from the town level to the federal level. Top to bottom.

YES including all the Reps, the pres, VP, supreme Court members and all.

There are provisions in law for this, and it only requires certain limited actions that citizens can do themselves. In some cases a simple partition with X amount of signatures is all that's required to initiate an investigation , impeachment proceedings, introduce referendums or to initiate criminal action's. You just need dedicated people , a organized plan of attack, and the support of like minded people and a sufficient amount of people to make this all happen. It's not out of reach to make this happen, if we keep them on the defensive, and explaining why there enacting illegal laws and keep them engaged in answering questions as to why. That will open up so many shady past dealings that many will resign in disgrace or be removed from office.

If We are smart, meaning the conservatives, we could easily tie these people up answering questions and keep them distracted on several fronts so they won't have time to dream up all this power grab shit.

That's my plan of attack and I have used that very successfully in the past in local government to get things accomplished. We just need to do this on a national level with massive support of the freedom loving, informed,and outspoken patriots of this country. I've been partially responsible for getting 2 zoning board members and a mayor removed from office here in our town. Lots of shady things were happening with them and they got caught in some illegal activities or things that were against local statutes and codes. Long story short ,, they were removed from office due in part to my efforts and the efforts of others and the mayor was criminally charged and found guilty. I was the one of the main instigators of this action though,,,,,,

ARE YOU SURPRISED?????

I can't wait to get started!!!!

Oh Wait I already have,,I'm preaching at you guys all the time and I write letters and talk with my representatives personally whenever I get the chance to. And I always try to speak with them on PBS when they have a open mic "Talk to your reps" live segments, or at public functions that there present at. This is how you put them on the spot when you disagree with them on something or want them to defend there stance on a subject, make them address it in public where they don't have there lawyers, speech writers or whoever available to help bail them out of a tight spot. That will show what there really all about,and what there true motives really are,,,, publicly and on the record.

That's how we will take this country back, and if you all don't do similar type things yourselves,, we'll have no one to blame but ourselves if we don't. That's what we all have to work on. Or there'll be Hell to pay for our kids and Grand kids. Have no doubt about that.

Feedback Score

im not surprised... its just that you cant fix stipu)d

with all the proceedings, its no one cares and accepts the excuses thats given and moves on ...

plus with the laws that have been written and signed ( and the ones that we have a clue, but we dont ), will stay in office once they are removed ....

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

biden? what an ass kissing moron!

if they hung a few murderers and kept a few of the real trouble makers in prison --that would help more than all the gun-control , than ALL laws that politician/lawyers can possibly write.

an old saying goes something like this

" laws are like flimsy spider webs -- they catch many small flies and gnats--yet angry bees buzz right through!"

all the laws in the world ain't going to amount to a fart in the wind. what is an extra ten years or another felony to a gang banger that has several murders under his belt? even more insane--why does the justice system INSIST on letting these kind of criminals back out to commit even MORE crime?

these angry bees --need a dose of RAID!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.