Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gunco

Thread: How to arm the citizenry

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak How to arm the citizenry

Kyle Coplen may not be a sidesaddle gunslinger ó the 29-year-old got his masterís in public administration from the University of Houston this spring ó but he can handle a weapon. And he is working to make sure you can, too.Coplen is the founder and head of the Armed Citizen Project (ACP), a Houston-based nonprofit that trains single women and residents of crime-ridden neighborhoods in firearms use ó and then arms them. Itís a small-scale effort so far, but Coplen has lofty targets. ACP aims to arm citizens in 15 cities nationwide by the end of 2013, hoping to collect in the process valuable data about the effects of gun ownership on crime rates.

More...
    Akfite likes this.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I saw a segment on TV about this just recently, myself I'm all for it the way it's set up.

People are getting the training to be responsible with a firearm,, that is the best part IMO. I have no doubt it will have an impact on crime too in the respective areas it's tried out in.

But seriously ,,, there just following the advice of our illustrious Vice President,,right???

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.