Thread: Extremists publish how-to manual for hunting & trapping saboteurs

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Extremists publish how-to manual for hunting & trapping saboteurs

Environmentalists upset with a federal proposal to remove protections for wolves across most of the U.S. have posted a manual on how to disrupt wolf hunts and sabotage traps.The 12-page manual published online Monday by Earth First! tells would be saboteurs that Internet activism alone can leave activists with an empty feeling, so "why not try direct action?"

More...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Well myself I'm kinda glad there doing that sense I've had and raised Wolf Hybrids for well >30 years and had 2 till just about 6-7 years ago,and probably had 5-6 different ones through out my lifetime.

For sure there not for everyone and you really have to know canine traits before you own one,, there not you're everyday Lab. They tend to be shy and standoffish, and they can be aggressive towards other dogs, and defiantly have that Alpha dominance trait going for them. They aren't into doing dumb doggie tricks and can be very stubborn,,,they'll do pretty damn much what they want to and unlike most canine's when you point to something most dogs will respond to that,,wolves won't.

One of my poor neighbors was pretty much freaked out many times when I used to throw my guys a whole still born calf for dinner sometimes and the 1/2 acre pen I'd keep them in pretty much looked like a seine out of "The Call Of The Wild" I dropped a big old hollow tree for them so they could have there own den and they dig a couple others of there own. They sure did love going for a ride in there truck though, yes THERE truck, they'd protect it like it was there den. I think I could have left a sack of gold on the seat and I'm pretty damn sure it would have still been there when I got back. That "smile " with the 2 7/8" long canine teeth showing would be just about enough to dissuade anyone from messing around with it. And they were never hooked up while in the truck, just because I never found anything to hold them in there. King,,my big boy @ 186 lbs, pulled out a 1/2 bolt with huge fender washers bolted through the bed floor like it wasn't even there!!! It's amassing just how powerful these guys were.

I had him for almost 17 years and by far I've never had such a loyal friend, human or animal. He even got between me and a momma bear to protect me when we hiked the Appellation Trail together. That bear got a case of whoop ass put on it I'm sure it didn't soon forget, King ripped that bear all to hell, and never got a scratch on him,,it was amassing!!!!

I can tell you though you'll never find a more loyal and loving animal once they have accepted you as one of the pack. But don't expect a Labrador. And if you ever plan on getting one, you'd better have a great deal of experience around and with the handling of wild animals cause they'll always have that wild streak in them that you'll never train out of them. And don't ever try to break up a fight between them, it's a test of dominance for them and if you do, they'll take it as a challenge for dominance from you and they'll stand there ground. You have to accept them as an equal and you'll need to be willing to become one of the pack, you'll never be the "master".

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

These are the same "the ends justify the means" idiots that spend the night before deer season out in the woods banging pots and spreading fox urine so poor bambi doesn't get shot. They were also the same morons who in years past were buying hunting licenses so they could call in that they had limited out every day and save the lives of those poor geese with false reporting to close the season early. If you hunt at all, they are not your friend. Some friends of mine owned a farm and one of their neighbors was one of these idiots. Vandalizing tree stands and goose blinds, removing tree steps and throwing them in the woods, walking her dog through our woods to scare the deer away ect. Would call the DNR or sheriffs office anonymously and say we were doing ______. We actually made friends with three DNR guys (ended up hunting with 2 of them) and the sheriffs office stopped responding for anonymous BS complaints when we explained what was going on. The icing on the cake was when she tried to disrupt a dove hunt by running through the soybean field yelling and waving a white towel. What a nutcase. Of and of course she admonished me that time for exploiting my yellow lab by "making him" hunt That dog (RIP) lived to hunt. If you shot it, he'd bring it back to you if he could. Geese, ducks, dove, squirrels, whatever.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Bambi and birds are one thing , something that is endangered in many places that were once it's home range is another thing IMO. Yes some areas are over crowded with them but, don't hunt them, relocate them to areas where they will restore a proper predator- pray balance. That's a much better solution if you ask me and much better for the ecosystem over all and it tends to improve most hunting areas besides, by restoring that natural balance.

If she does it again moleman, just call the warden, it's illegal to interfere with a hunter or mess with there blinds and ect, it's a federal law in all 50 states . The last case I was involved with which I arrested someone for that offense, they got a 15K fine and 6 months hard time. I later heard they did it again a couple years later and they put them away for 2 years and took there property for the fines they owed.

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

It was probably 20+ years ago TWA. It was illegal at the time and we reminded the "lady" of that back then. The friends that owned the farm have even since passed away. They were incredibly nice people, quiet, kept to themselves and didn't want a big production about it. They had tried talking with their neighbor which didn't work, so they had their attorney send her "a letter" as they put it and that seemed to work... for the most part.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

OH,, OK, kind of a mute point at this time I guess. We have had some of those issue around occasionally, but not often and there usually handled quickly.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.