Thread: Obama calls for 'transformation' of nation's gun laws

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Obama calls for 'transformation' of nation's gun laws

President Obama called Sunday for a "transformation" of the nation's gun laws, noting that shootings in other countries such as Australia and the United Kingdom led to changes in their gun laws.

More...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yes sir,,,I'm ready for a transformation,,transform back to following the constitution and back to politicians that respect it.

What part of it don't they understand?? "Shall not be infringed! PERIOD! No amount of paraphrasing the Constitution will change it's meaning.

That's the only "transformation I'll accept, anything else I'll be fighting tooth and nail !!!! And fighting those that support this "change".

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

he also wants to supply arms to al-quaida and other terrorist groups DIRECTLY by changing the LAW, and probably has been supplying arms to terrorist through various front groups for years illegally.

yet he claims the world will be "safe" after he takes the CITIZENS arms? can you say "oxymoron"?

i with TWA on this one-- we need to go back to constitutional law and quit arming our enemys and disarming the USA!

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Yes sir,,,I'm ready for a transformation,,transform back to following the constitution and back to politicians that respect it.

What part of it don't they understand?? "Shall not be infringed! PERIOD! No amount of paraphrasing the Constitution will change it's meaning.

That's the only "transformation I'll accept, anything else I'll be fighting tooth and nail !!!! And fighting those that support this "change".

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.