Thread: BATFE’s prescription for leaking secrets: A firing squad?

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak BATFE’s prescription for leaking secrets: A firing squad?

After months of anguished debate over mass shootings, gun control and Second Amendment rights, the Justice Department finds itself on the defensive after a training manual surfaced that suggests federal agents could face a firing squad for leaking government secrets.The online manual for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives — complete with a photo of a turn-of-the-century firing squad — was obtained by The Washington Times from a concerned federal law enforcement official, and it immediately drew protests from watchdogs who said it showed a lack of sensitivity to gun violence and the continuing hostile environment toward whistleblowers.

More...

Feedback Score

I don't have a problem with that. I think that ALL feds should stand a firing squad, just for drawing a government paycheck. ESPECIALLY the trash at BATF.
    Or better yet, we could treat them like we do coy-dog up in the White Mountains.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    After months of anguished debate over mass shootings, gun control and Second Amendment rights, the Justice Department finds itself on the defensive after a training manual surfaced that suggests federal agents could face a firing squad for leaking government secrets.The online manual for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives — complete with a photo of a turn-of-the-century firing squad — was obtained by The Washington Times from a concerned federal law enforcement official, and it immediately drew protests from watchdogs who said it showed a lack of sensitivity to gun violence and the continuing hostile environment toward whistleblowers.

More...
    Holy crap Batman!!!! Yeah the gov is looking at whistleblowers in a whole new light, and it isn't good.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yep--they want to cover up the governments crimes at ANY cost.

Feedback Score

Whats next the authorization of drone strikes against U.S. citizens lol oh wait thay already did that!I don't know how many of you watched star trek but I foresee a resistance is futile moment on the horizon.

Feedback Score

o they would like that ...

than some of the secrets would come out than ...

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.