Thread: Five gun rights cases to watch

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Five gun rights cases to watch

The Supreme Court ruled in the 2008 case D.C. v. Heller that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess weapons—or at least commonly used weapons—in the home. In 2010's McDonald v. Chicago, the Court found that states and localities were also barred from violating that right. But those landmark rulings left unsettled a host of important questions about how, when, and why the government can regulate or restrict gun rights.

More...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I don't give a flying fuck what they rule they'll only get mine by force and anyone that tries is a traitor to this country as the Constitution states that these rights are ours as long as this country stands. Many around here have cache's that will never be found. Just as the colonialists did when fighting England and France for independence on the very ground I walk on every day.

A second American Revaluation appears to be getting closer every day with the constant attacks on our rights it seems. I think some of these politicians are in for a rude awakening if they keep it up. If not by the power of the pen,,then by the force of arms and by patriotic Americans bent on keeping this country free. They can take there "European model" and shove it for all I care. I for one will not live under oppression.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.