Thread: Everytown Shoots Itself in the Foot

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Everytown Shoots Itself in the Foot

Charles C. Cooke: I am reliably informed that the folks over at Michael Bloomberg’s gun-control outfit, Everytown, believe earnestly that the above commercial makes the case for stricter gun control. The intended message, presumably, is: “We need to keep guns out of the hands of violent men with restraining orders.” A laudable aim, in and of itself.Does this come across? Not really, no

More...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I left a comment at that "Everytown " site after seeing that add,,actually

I basically said that now that they brought this type of thing to my attention and after careful consideration,, I'd purchased a firearm to carry due to them pointing out the dangers to honest citizens in today's world of unpunished offenders,,,more or less worded that way.

DOWWWWW,,, I bet that will put there panties in a bunch and make them cringe a bit when they read that comment that I left !!!

WHAT ??

Me,,,

a smart ass,,,nope, just trying to make them,, GET IT!!!!! Once and for all!

Did I do good?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    I left a comment at that "Everytown " site after seeing that add,,actually

I basically said that now that they brought this type of thing to my attention and after careful consideration,, I'd purchased a firearm to carry due to them pointing out the dangers to honest citizens in today's world of unpunished offenders,,,more or less worded that way.

DOWWWWW,,, I bet that will put there panties in a bunch and make them cringe a bit when they read that comment that I left !!!

WHAT ??

Me,,,

a smart ass,,,nope, just trying to make them,, GET IT!!!!! Once and for all!

Did I do good?
    I bet they deleted it. I notice my posts disappear from CNN on facebook when I make too much sense.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Very possible!!!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i would like to get my hands on the moor character-- but i think he may be having some kind of mental issue.

obviously he ain't all there up stairs.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.