Thread: 308 SAGIA 1ST IMPRESSIONS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

M.K. has done the crossover.
    M.K.????
    DO YOU MEAN TO 260 REM???????

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

That stock looks good. Can't believe that they did all that and didn't jewel the bolt.
    "Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in."

"Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets."

Napoleon Bonaparte

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I SAW A 308 SAGIA USED TODAY IN A SHOP FOR $650 HAD A CHEAP SCOPE AND A AFTER MARKET PLASTIC STOCK ( AROUND $100 IN ADD ONS) GUN WAS NOT CONVERTED. IN THE RACK TWO GUNS DOWN WAS A MINT BROWNING BAR BELGUM MADE SAFARI GRADE 243 WINCHESTER WITH A NICE WEAVER SCOPE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION FOR $535. WTF HAS THE WORLD COME TO?? I CAN SPEND ANOTHER $600 ON THE SAGIA I JUST BOUGHT AND IT STILL WOULDNT BE AS NICE OF A GUN. iF I WANTED TO BUTCHER THE BROWNING I COULD ADD A THUMBHOLE STOCK AND A BIG MAG AND A FLASH SUPRESSOR AND STILL BE A HEAD. NOT TO MENTION IT WILL OUT SHOOT THE SAGIA ANY DAY.. i SUSPOSE THAT WOULD REQUIRE 922 PARTS THEN LOL

Gunpowder Addict luvmysaiga.308's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Default .308 more accurate than thought

Hi all, Picked up a Saiga .308 2 years ago. Mounted a cheap Tasco scope.Bi-Pod and sling.. Nice little rifle. Polymer stock. 22" barrel.. At first, it was 5 shots on a quarter at 100 yds. Now after barrell has been broke in correctly, it now is sighted in for 4" circles at 350 yds...Did I get lucky ? Are these things that decent compared to the Drag. ?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

from what Ive read and seen 5 shots in quarter is very very good for a Saiga. Ive seen reports of 3" grops being good. I havent got to shoot mine yet but with the horable trigger there is no way ill get those groups. Ive got to get a side mount scope and some good ammo to do a true honest test on it before I rip the crap out of it and make it usable for my needs. This will be a 260 remington or maybe a 22-250 with a 1-9 twist varmit barrel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.