Thread: DPH Arms Saiga New Products

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Default DPH Arms Saiga New Products

Here are some pictures of the production run of some of our new Saiga products. We have a gun show this week end but I will try to get everything on the site.

first up...Our new Beryl scope rail with the quick disconnect. It is modeled after the original Polish Beryl as best that we could. We worked hard to keep it user friendly as well. There are many additional parts that are required to make this rail v/s our original rail and therefore it will cost more. The Beryl rail is $179.99

Next up is our Saiga Tri Rail for all .223 and 7.62x39 rifles. These are 100% machined from a block of aluminum and then anodized black. The rifle Tri Rail has 2 small panels that attach to the top of the 2 side rails. They attach using 2 cap head screws. The intent is to be able to remove the 2 panel and add a top rail to it therefore making it a quad rail. We will have pictures soon of the top rail option. The rifle Tri Rail is $139.99

We also have the new Saiga 12 gauge Tri Rail. The first run of these sold out in less than 24 hours. We have had nothing but positive feedback on them so far.The 12 gauge Tri Rail is $139.99

Also for the Saiga 12 gauge we have 3 door breach designs. Pricing is currently being worked our on these and I will post the price as soon as we get it finalized.

Last but not least, we have solved the problem of not being able to put a muzzle attachment on your saiga .223 and 7.62 rifles. We have now perfected the "no threading required" attachment to allow for interchangable muzzle brakes on stock Saiga rifles. Unfortunately, our attorney is advising us not to release pictures until he gets the provisional patent paper work submitted. That hopefully will be late next week. Once that is done, I'll post pics.

Thanks
    Scott

Feedback Score

Next week
    Howdy!!

"Custon Cowboy Action Gun leather"
    www.loneriderleather.com

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRider View Post
    Next week

We have them in stock NOW....I am just not willing to have someone take it away from me!!!

Scott

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

We also have the new Saiga 12 gauge Tri Rail. The first run of these sold out in less than 24 hours.
    Congrats

Also for the Saiga 12 gauge we have 3 door breach designs. Pricing is currently being worked out on these
    When you post these on the site, please include some rough dimensions, diameter & length.

Feedback Score

Sorry to hi-jack... just consider it a bump

I can't PM because my post can't is high enough, nor can I email you...

---------

Word on the street is you have a scope mount that'll fit on the polish tantall...

I can't find it on your site, but I need one

Mine is a Century Polish Tantal.

Please link me,

Thanks!

Richie

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    When you post these on the site, please include some rough dimensions, diameter & length.
    For those interested, the breach dimensions are now listed. 1-3/4" on the short one and 2-3/4" on the other two.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Thank you

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Scott - when will you have the tri-rails for Saiga .308s? Also will the new muzzle attachments fit on the .308 as well?

I purchased the breacher from you recently and it works great! Looking forward to more of your new products.

Feedback Score

very nice products.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vintagemacdude View Post
    Scott - when will you have the tri-rails for Saiga .308s? Also will the new muzzle attachments fit on the .308 as well?

I purchased the breacher from you recently and it works great! Looking forward to more of your new products.

.308 Tri Rail is complete and the first ones are here. With all of the dealer orders that we have had on them, there are very few left. We will be getting another shippment in next week.

scott

Search tags for this page

dph rail saiga

muzzle attachment breaching doors

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.