Thread: Using a Saiga as a guide

Feedback Score

Default Using a Saiga as a guide

Hi Guys,

This is my first post and I hope that I am putting this question in the right area. I am going to be putting my first Romy G AK kit together when I get the Noduak NDS-3 receiver and I wondered if I could use my Saiga 308 as a guide to see how things are supposed to fit together. The saiga is unconverted so I know the trigger group won't be the same but if I can look at something I can usally put it together.

I have a folder full of stuff I have accumalated from variuos sites but sometimes it is better to have something to physically look at to use as a guide. So what is the main difference besides the trigger group?

Thanks for all of your help.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Crazy talk.

Everything you need to know: Romanian Kalashnikov Rifles

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Also look in the library here, there's more then enough info to guide you, when your not sure of something just ask.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

the saiga trigger assembly will be simular the hammer is in the same way and the the part that catches the hammer minus the actual trigger that is basicaly cut of will be the same. you will be able to see how the springs go ect. but as said above just read up and look the pictures it really simple once you see how it goes.

Feedback Score

I appreciatet he responses. One reason I joined Gunco is all of the information on here as well all of the knowledgeable people. Thanks 1biggun for the info on the trigger. As this is my first AK I just wanted to make it right and I thought I could kind of get the idea how everything is supposed to fit by looking at the Saiga.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.