Thread: tapco stock and using a scope?

Feedback Score

Default tapco stock and using a scope?

hi i have the saiga 223 with a utg low scope mount and would like to put the tapco adjustable stock on it but im afraid it would not provide a very good cheek rest while using the scope. also how does the the grip feel in realtion to having too much trigger finger overlap . any in put would be appreciated

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I'm guessing you talking about this stock?
    TAPCO - INTRAFUSE? Saiga T6 Stock Set - Black

I don't know but you could put one of those check pads/riser on it, it's just and AR stock on an adapter for the Siaga.
    Also remember the height of the scope rings used will make a difference too.

And welcome to the forum
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

The original Saiga trigger (in 308, at least) has been stretched to fit the "sporting" configuration our country insists upon for importation. Swap the stock, especially with the Tapco like I did, and you'll probably find that pulling the trigger back is like lifting weights. The trigger actually wants to move UP instead of back.

I put the original back on until I get my conversion kit (assuming Mississippi Auto Arms is honest and won't rip me off, that is).

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.