Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saiga 12 U.S. receivers ?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

LH selector markings rear charge handel forward assist, interesting. not sure i would buy a reciver for a gun that dont exist HMMM

I just wish some one would make some heavy duty three lug bolts and trunins that work on a standard AK 47 carrier. for 308,243, 7mm-08 260 rem ect builds.

Feedback Score

Honestly I feel insulted

If they don't pull this off I want them banned from the boards or a friggin sticky post about their crappy products.

Now if they can do this and it isn't a POS. I will take that back, and applaud them for it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I didn't know they were actually on the board, can gunco ban someone who doesn't have an account? heh

Generally the companies which make crap are called out and people who do their research avoid them like the plague.

The fact about that shotgun is the company has had their schematic on the site for over 6 months and no information what-so-ever on a production gun. The whole thing is probably bullshit.

Feedback Score

This just looks like an attempt by them to make a gun to work with their mag since it won’t work with anything else.

Personally I can’t see anyone buying parts for a gun that doesn’t exist and has no defined price for the rest of the parts.

Feedback Score

No thanks!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino3-4 View Post
    No thanks!
    I think you see it the way I do

Feedback Score

Nice looking rifle, well, if u loose the see thru mag, the too long barrel and thefunny looking fore end! Aahhh! Im goin back to AK's. Buco
    Last edited by BucoBob; 01-19-2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: missed a period..... I'm in trouble now!!!!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score

its kinda funny, but in the Wingie's drawings and artwork, it shows the "origin" receivers in the STOCK SPORTING pistol grip configuration, and they do NOT offer this service. Note pistol grip nut location, or lack of it. This is a copy of a factory Itzmash receiver. Give me a break.

I got your "reliability service" right here, and its FREE from us, and under offical contract from RAAC....

-Ben V.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

The availability of a US made flat would be the Shiznit, but only if it was made to accept the US K-Var Polymer sidefolder stock and hardware. ANd since there is no evidence that K-Var will ever have them made again kind of negates the whole idea.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.