Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Screw in chokes for your Saiga 12!

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Exclamation Screw in chokes for your Saiga 12!

OK Guys, you asked and Curtis at Ak-Builder.com came through. Please feel free to post pics on other forums if you like. We have tested these with turkey chokes, rifled slug tubes, and standard screw in chokes. All worked exceptionally well. These adapters are set up for the Win-choke tubes, so if you have a Winchester, Mossberg 500, or Browning Invector 12 guage, your tubes will work with this adapter. Please call Curtis for availability. They will be available with or without a full choke tube. Price point will be around $55 for the adapter, and $69 with a full choke tube.

Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Here is an example of the patterns using 2 3/4 #7.5 at 25 meters. Cylinder bore and with the Tru-Glow turkey choke. As an aside, choking the barrel also improves cycling with the stock plug and cheaper ammo.

Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

That's pretty slick.
    Has anybody done any patterning with the various chokes? Which would be the best for HD? Something fairly open like improved cylinder I would assume.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

LOL,

I need to learn to type faster. You posted that while I was replying.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Smile

Max,
    What is HD? (Home Defense I got it) THe patterning was pretty awesome with the turkey choke and just slightly more open with the full choke. The Hastings rifled slug tube put the Remington 12 gauge 2 3/4 slugs on the paper at 75 yards with the bead sight. I did not expect that. This will be an awesome accessory for the 3 Gun guys as well as hunters. IC would be a good choice for HD.

Feedback Score

Hi r joined to ask if you are going to make this for remington chokes? I've already got them and would like to save some money having to buy more. If ya can't tell I'm pretty interested.

PM me like before.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racer 27 View Post
    Hi r joined to ask if you are going to make this for remington chokes? I've already got them and would like to save some money having to buy more. If ya can't tell I'm pretty interested.

PM me like before.
    Don't think he will at the moment because of the re-tool. The win-chokes are more versitile.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Can I shoot both shot and slugs while having this choke on? Or do I have to remove it when I switch to using slugs?

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

SAme answer I gave you in post #4 of the following thread;
    http://www.gunco.net/forums/f259/wts...dapters-48521/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Question

Has anyone checked the results of choking buckshot at range?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.