Gunco Forums banner

mdarms 20rd drums $120

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  kevin47 
#1 ·
mike at mdarms sent out a e-mail stating he's dropping the price on 20rd saiga 12 drums from$260 to $120 this is a killer deal. you won't find a better drum out there. i just wish he had dropped them sooner i bought 5 total and have $1000 plus in them . buy one even if you don't have a saiga 12 yet. :)

#6 ·
It appears you get some competition you found ways to stay competitive.
Here's the email he sent out.

Hi, I wanted to break some news to everyone. Due to a new comer entering the Saiga-12 drum market soon... We are lowering the price of our drum, the MD-20 to $120. You read that right, $120!!! The price will go into effect 01-26-10 at noon, Eastern time. That is less than 12 hours away. Our new competitor is not know for quality products but we felt this is something we must still do. Not only to ensure a competitive edge but to better ensure your money is well spent! From what I'm hearing, our new $120 price point will still make our drum the most affordable drum on the market. That with our proven design and reputation for reliability should keep MD Arms, Ltd by far the best choice for a saiga-12 drum mag. I could be wrong but I highly doubt the new guys are making a better mouse trap! I will post more on this tomorrow prior to Noon. We will be contacting our stocking dealers tomorrow as well to work out something on stock still held. We will be offering customers that have ordered in the past 30 days something as well. We will be opening up sales to new stocking dealers as well and will have those details in the next few days.

I want to apologize and thank everyone that paid more for one in the past. This was out of our control. But we feel the ultimate outcome from this will make up for it in time. We hope you will all help us spread the word on our new low price on our proven quality product!

Thanks Everyone! MikeD

#8 ·
Thanks... Just remember, you got to be the first on your block with a 20 round drum.

Mark

PS - You would have been jumping up and down had they discontinued them and you had the only ones. Win some, loose some... happened to me on other things that I overpaid for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.