Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Saiga12 won't shoot winchesters

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

There is a feed ramp mod posted on Saiga Forums that may help. I have not done it and dont plan to.
    "If a nation expects to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

i haven't seen the feed ramp mod yet but why wouldn't you do it? does it take too much material off?
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WAA HOO - What a Ride!"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 45leadslinger2 View Post
    i haven't seen the feed ramp mod yet but why wouldn't you do it? does it take too much material off?
    From what I have read and seen in the photos of the tutorial, it removes very little material. Here is a thread that has the tutorial (PDF in one of the posts) plus other info.
    Bad FTF problem!!! - forum.Saiga-12.com
    The reason that I wont do it is because I haven't had any fail to feed problems that I can attribute to the feed ramp.
    "If a nation expects to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for the link. Looks like tromix answers the issue post #37

I wonder if thats what is going on with mine. I can shoot single shots and double taps but when i go to rapid fire i get the occasionaly FTF. also mine does just the opposite of everyone else and shoots winchesters well but not remingtons. I might have to take a pic of my bolt and ask him.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WAA HOO - What a Ride!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.