Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Steel saiga 20 gauge mag coming soon.

Feedback Score

Default Steel saiga 20 gauge mag coming soon.

Thought a few people may be interested.

5 round prototype is done. 8s and 10s are next.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Look nice, please keep us updated
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Steel mags for the S-12 are your next project, right? Right????

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by netpackrat View Post
    Steel mags for the S-12 are your next project, right? Right????
    I'll never tell.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Hell yeah, when can we see some 8-10 round S-12 mags?!?!?!?!? I'm in for a few of those when you get to it.

The S-20's look nice.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Depends a lot of how the S-20 run goes. I have four companies involved, the rifle magazines only had two involved.. So this is likely going to be a circus for the next month at least. Once we get it sorted out odds are we can make them fairly quickly.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Good luck with it csspecs!! Please keep us informed, as I'm really interested in the possibility of S-12 mags.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

The 8 round are available.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Looks good. Got any video of them in use?

Feedback Score

We shot through 4 cases last weekend. we stopped for a few videos, most are slow motion videos.

I had the camera in hd video mode for the regular speed videos. Which is a bit of a mistake for me because my computer can't handle a 1080p video. I'm just trying to link three videos together and each time it crashes the computer.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Note: The 8 was not fit to my gun, its just off the shelve, so its a tad tight.

+ YouTube Video

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.