Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My version of adapting a .223 to use AR mags

Feedback Score

renegadebuck hello

i was wondering if the plans were still available.. and if so my i have a copy of them

thank you in advance.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cymax666 View Post
    renegadebuck hello

i was wondering if the plans were still available.. and if so my i have a copy of them

thank you in advance.

Ever since the first guy took off with my plans, I haven't really drawn any more as I know what I want and just build it. When I had the bodies laser cut, I only drew the body, and not the rest as I put everything together pretty much on the fly. I had the ones in the pic made by a machine shop. I ended up paying 75 bucks for each one in a 100 lot and none of them worked. I still had to spend around 3 hours on each one to make them work. This time I make them all except for the laser cutting in the beginning, and I have the cost down to where I can sell them for $76 shipped.
    My quality control is it has to shoot 3 mags without any problems, and every adapter goes through this before it's shipped.
    Sorry about the plans. if I ever get time, I'll try and reverse a set, but honestly, it's not going to be until I sell out of this group of 100 as this will be the last ones I make.
    .223 adapter instructions
    www.christcorp.com/renegadeadapter.pdf

Feedback Score

Lookin' forward to getting my adapter for my Saiga .223. Thanks for all the good info...
    Petroman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.