Gunco Forums banner

New Saiga Conversion parts from Ak-Builder

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  smartbomb 
#1 · (Edited)
Curtis has once again stepped up and made yet another set of items to fill a niche in our community. He has made a triggerguard conversion set of parts for the Saiga. THey include the TG selector stop, reinforcement plate and rivets. Here is a pic of the installed parts as well as a link to his site. THe gun pictured is my personal shotgun with Curtis' new parts and a Red Star Trigger.
AK-Builder.com AK 47 Flat Bending Jigs, Receiver Flats, Rivet Tools, Rivets and More!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
For comparison, here is a pic of an original Russian Saiga .308. Here is a link to a video of my shotgun after installing Curtis' parts. [video=youtube;lXefWz9gtI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXefWz9gtI8]YouTube - Ak-Builder.com Saiga 12 Grip Conversion kit[/video] I will be posting a vid on the .308 also, with pics.

#12 ·
Saiga .308 forearm

This is my .223 Sagia with a simple bolt on forearm piece by Tapco, called Intrafuse. When I got the kit, you can add which or all of the rails you want, and there are 2 front adapters. One is for .223/7.69 and the other is for .308 So I am quite sure it, with the front adapter, could fit on the .308.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.