Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Thread: New machined Adapter for .223

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for clarifying that. Funny thing is that I knew that. Big DUH!!!! Yes, receive PM, can't send until 15 posts. Thanks for the info.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

renegadebuck - quick question will this work interchangeably between norinco .223 ak's and the SAR3? The fitting mentioned in this thread - is that for the saiga rifles? Thanks.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    renegadebuck - quick question will this work interchangeably between norinco .223 ak's and the SAR3? The fitting mentioned in this thread - is that for the saiga rifles? Thanks.

It works on Norincos and SAR3's interchangeably. You could use the same adapter on all three rifles(including Saigas). As long as an AR mag will fit flush against the magstop rails, it will work on any stamped AK. The only changes you'd have to make is for the mags. If it fits, it works, if not you have to relieve whatever is stopping the mag from fitting.

Feedback Score

Default Mag Adapter

Renegade Buck-

Still making these? If so, how do I get my hands on one? Where do I send the check, credit card number or suitcase of money to? You would be a hero.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jaredin View Post
    Renegade Buck-

Still making these? If so, how do I get my hands on one? Where do I send the check, credit card number or suitcase of money to? You would be a hero.

I'm trying to get a new batch made. I'll post when they arrive in my hands. With my luck, by the time they get here, everyone will have spent their tax money!

Feedback Score

Awesome! Thank you.

So do you just want me to send you the money when they arrive? Paypal, credit card, cash, cashier's check,...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegadebuck View Post
    I'm trying to get a new batch made. I'll post when they arrive in my hands. With my luck, by the time they get here, everyone will have spent their tax money!
    Don't have to worry about me. I haven't done my taxes yet. Probably this weekend. I owe quite a bit; like every year. So an extra $125 for one of your adapters is no problem. Your adapter is a guaranteed sale with me. Actually, it's something I'm excited about and looking forward to. Hobbies, fun, and family are the only things worth getting excited about. As soon as they're available, my order is in. Later... Mike....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jaredin View Post
    Awesome! Thank you.

So do you just want me to send you the money when they arrive? Paypal, credit card, cash, cashier's check,...

Check or M/O when they arrive. I don't like to take money for something I don't have in my hands. Hell, I could get run over on my Harley and then someone would have to try and figure out what to do with everyone's money!

Feedback Score

Renegadebuck:

Good motto. Okay. Until then, the money will be in my wallet...

Feedback Score

I have had the adapter for awhile and renegade has a good product.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

ak mag adapter 223

renegade buck saiga 223 ar mag adapter

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.