Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: New machined Adapter for .223

Feedback Score

I've been looking at these for a while now. Just picked up my 223 Saiga last month, so hopefully it'll work ok with it. Not sure if it matters or not, but mine has magwell dimples.

Corbin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm anxiously awaiting renegadebuck to start up production again. I'll be getting his adapter as soon as it becomes available again. I did a lot of research on his and the MSA version. I really prefer his. I should have bought it a couple of months ago, but I was experimenting with another project. But I can wait. I'd rather wait and get the adapter I want. I'm sure it will become available soon. But I'm like a kid at christmas time waiting for christmas morning. Oh well, it keeps me feeling young. And at my age, that's a good thing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by christcorp View Post
    I'm anxiously awaiting renegadebuck to start up production again. I'll be getting his adapter as soon as it becomes available again. I did a lot of research on his and the MSA version. I really prefer his. I should have bought it a couple of months ago, but I was experimenting with another project. But I can wait. I'd rather wait and get the adapter I want. I'm sure it will become available soon. But I'm like a kid at christmas time waiting for christmas morning. Oh well, it keeps me feeling young. And at my age, that's a good thing.

I heard from the shop today and should have an ETA end of the week or first of next week. About time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

That is excellent new Mike. "LOOK MOM, THERE REALLY IS A SANTA". Hee Hee. I'm so excited. LOL!!! (I really am).

You got my standing order there Renegade. Glad to here that things are working out in production. Definitely looking forward. Thanks for the product and thanks for keeping us updated. Mike....

Feedback Score

Glad to here. i will be needing 2.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

You need to get a patent on that! Put that baby in full production. You could make a killing.
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Feedback Score

Hope to get one soon. will send a pm with info.

Feedback Score

How's it going? Any updates?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I can't speak for renegadebuck, but he and I PM'd a couple times yesterday. No change in status yet. He's still working out some details with the machinist. I know he's working hard to start producing again. I also know that he is extremely appreciative of our patience. But like I mentioned, I'd rather wait on getting the better product than buying an inferior product from some place else. Mind you, it is MY OPINION that renegadebuck's product is the superior one. That's based off of 3 months of intense research I did discussing the product line with BOTH producers, as well as speaking directly with customers of both products. Renegadebuck has too much class and integrity to bad mouth someone else's product. So any bad mouthing is strictly MY OPINION. And that is why I'm definitely waiting it out. I know exactly the product I will get from Renegadebuck. And I also know that if for some reason there's an issue, he will help me make it work, or he'll make it right. In my opinion, his is the better product, and I'll keep waiting until he says otherwise. (Then I'll have to pay/bribe him to Hand-Make me one personally... LOL!!!!!) Anyway, that's all I know.

Feedback Score

It's all good. The longer he takes, the more permissible this purchase will seem to my wife...

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

ak mag adapter 223

renegade buck saiga 223 ar mag adapter

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.