Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

Thread: New machined Adapter for .223

Feedback Score

I mean you guys are having some weather. Dont worry about it. I think I saw you on the TV floating down the river...LOL...do not worry about me.....

I do not want to upset the process.....if you have 2 that are finished/tested and just need Oxide I will take them ...or go ahead and finish a batch...whatever works for you Mike.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Will do!
    .223 adapter instructions
    www.christcorp.com/renegadeadapter.pdf

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sarge; just wanted to let you know that you'll be very impressed with Mike's product. As long as you wait to get the adapter from mike before doing any work on the saiga, "So you know exactly what you need taken off", it will work perfectly. I've bought too many guns lately, so I haven't shot my saiga much lately. I took it out yesterday and put about 140 rounds through it. 7 USGI mags with 20 rounds each. "They're 30 round mags, but I find it easier to simply load 1 box per magazine". Anyway; I blew off all 140 rounds without one single issue. Works like a champ. It's nice to be able to bring the saiga and my M&P15 (AR) to the range together, and not have to worry about sharing magazines.

I have heard that the adapters; both mike's and that other dude's; are the happiest when using plastic magazines. I personally only have 20 round thermolds for home self defense. But at the range, it's always USGI aluminum magazines. Never had one problem with them. Anyway; just wanted to let you know that you're dealing with a first class product and a first class person in Mike. Later....

Feedback Score

Thank you...yes I know about "the other dudes"......I took 3 of my Saigas out today and went through a few magazines.....just finished cleaning them actually.....I have a boatload of AR15 magazines and look forward to it.....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by christcorp View Post
    Sarge; just wanted to let you know that you'll be very impressed with Mike's product. As long as you wait to get the adapter from mike before doing any work on the saiga, "So you know exactly what you need taken off", it will work perfectly. I've bought too many guns lately, so I haven't shot my saiga much lately. I took it out yesterday and put about 140 rounds through it. 7 USGI mags with 20 rounds each. "They're 30 round mags, but I find it easier to simply load 1 box per magazine". Anyway; I blew off all 140 rounds without one single issue. Works like a champ. It's nice to be able to bring the saiga and my M&P15 (AR) to the range together, and not have to worry about sharing magazines.

I have heard that the adapters; both mike's and that other dude's; are the happiest when using plastic magazines. I personally only have 20 round thermolds for home self defense. But at the range, it's always USGI aluminum magazines. Never had one problem with them. Anyway; just wanted to let you know that you're dealing with a first class product and a first class person in Mike. Later....

Mine actually like the metal mags the best as that's all I have. At 6 bucks a mag, why get anything else?
    .223 adapter instructions
    www.christcorp.com/renegadeadapter.pdf

Feedback Score

Yeah you can get them for under $10 all day long at various gun shows around here.
    The weather co-operating with you Mike?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Is the mag well on an Arsenal SLR-106 too wide for this adapter?

Feedback Score

Nope. They will fit. Lil trunion work...but nothing major at all.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Mike/Sarge: I had a TYPO and didn't catch it until I read your posts. Mike's adapter DEFINITELY LIKES THE METAL MAGS BEST!!!

It's the plastic mags that sometimes have issues. It's about a 50/50. But the standard USGI mags is what I normally always use. Like you all know, you can get them really inexpensive.

Oh, if you all are interested, brownells has 20 round mags; SOCOM Tan in color. Guess people don't like the tan color. They have them for 1/2 price. $7.99 each instead of $14.99.

BROWNELLS : AR-15/M16 20- & 30-ROUND MAGAZINES - World's Largest Supplier of Firearm Accessories, Gun Parts and Gunsmithing Tools - BROWNELLS
    Scroll down the page.

Feedback Score

I knew what you meant. Thanks for the heads up....gotta get a few. I also noticed Classic Arms has the Saiga 5.56mm on sale for $349.00 and they are in stock.

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

ak mag adapter 223

renegade buck saiga 223 ar mag adapter

saiga 223 mag adapter
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.