Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

Thread: New machined Adapter for .223

Feedback Score

My folks spent most of yesterday in a storm cellar in Tecumseh, Oklahoma.

Feedback Score

Yeah, I long ago crossed Oklahoma off my list of places to go when we're retired. Kansas, too, although we're still thinking about going back to Texas - just not the Gulf Coast.
    When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout... R.A. Heinlein

Feedback Score

Come on down to the Hill Country...along the Guadalupe River.....could do a helluva lot worse....lotta German influence here......

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Sarge View Post
    Come on down to the Hill Country...along the Guadalupe River.....could do a helluva lot worse....lotta German influence here......
    It's been over 20 years since I've lived in Houston. Are you talking about the area west of Waco, Midlands or somewhere around there? We had good friends in Pasadena who used to go hunting out in "the Hill Country" every year, but I wasn't really clear where that was.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk2001 View Post
    It's been over 20 years since I've lived in Houston. Are you talking about the area west of Waco, Midlands or somewhere around there? We had good friends in Pasadena who used to go hunting out in "the Hill Country" every year, but I wasn't really clear where that was.
    Farther south, down I-35, lies the Alamo city. It is nice down here with lots to do, but lots of people. San Antonio is second in population to Houston. It is drier down here, but the rivers flow most of the year... not clear, but there is water. The Guad had trout survive the entire summer last year. That water is darn cold!

The Waco area is nice. Trees to the east. Kerrville is another Texas gem.
    The hill country lies west of I-35 (around the Austin area). Land in the Texas hill country is a tad pricey.

Now Midland is another story... it's a great place to be FROM.

Texas' only real downfall is lack of public land.

I was looking to retire in Oklahoma... in a bermed house (live-in storm cellar). Land is cheaper there than just about any state.

buckmeister

Feedback Score

Well, yeah. Look at what kind of weather they have to put up with year 'round. I was stationed up in Mineral Wells for about 7 months, then lived in Houston for 7 years. We used to fly to Waco to get our military flight physicals. I also spent a couple weeks in San Antonio. Kerrville is, I think, where my friend used to hunt, and he & his wife had a home there for awhile before moving back to the Houston area. Yeah we really loved Texas, but I vowed to myself never to have to sit through a hurricane again, so we'll stay away from the Gulf Coast if we move back.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

UPDATE: They should be ready by Wed of this coming week, I think that would make it June 2.
    .223 adapter instructions
    www.christcorp.com/renegadeadapter.pdf

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk2001 View Post
    In between San Antonio and Austin along the Guadalupe River. New Braunfels/Boerne/Fredericksburg

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by renegadebuck View Post
    UPDATE: They should be ready by Wed of this coming week, I think that would make it June 2.
    Great Mike! PM me where to send the money. I need 2 of them....

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by renegadebuck View Post
    Do they still need to be sent out for finishing, or are these going to be complete?

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

ak mag adapter 223

renegade buck saiga 223 ar mag adapter

saiga 223 mag adapter
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.